Phase II Pilot Efficacy Trial of the Combination Regimen Oncaspar/Doxil/Decadron (ODD) in Patients With Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Pegaspargase (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jul 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued due to funding issues.
- 30 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.