Comparative Efficacy and Safety of Benzoyl Peroxide Used in Combination With Clindamycin vs. Benzoyl Peroxide Used in Combination With Clindamycin and Doxycycline in the Treatment of Moderate Acne.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide; Clindamycin; Doxycycline
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 13 Jul 2011 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2009 New trial record