Phase IIa, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Oral AB1010 in Patients With Systemic Indolent Mastocytosis With Handicap and Not Bearing Activating Point Mutations in the Phosphotransferase Domain of c-Kit Such as the Main Mutation Asp-816-Val (D816V).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 06 Oct 2015 Results will be presented at the next congress of the European Competence Network on Mastocytosis (ECNM) and also at the International European Mast Cell and Basophil Research Network (EMBRN) meeting, as per AB Sciences media release.
- 06 Oct 2015 Results published in the AB Sciences media release.
- 12 Feb 2009 New trial record