A Double-blind, Randomized, Comparator-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of ACHN-490 Injection Administered IV in Patients With Complicated Urinary Tract Infections or Acute Pyelonephritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Plazomicin (Primary) ; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Apr 2015 Results assessing n vitro susceptibility profile of baseline pathogens and its relation with study outcomes presented at the 25th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases .
- 15 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological-eradication-rate' has been met.
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (145) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History