A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, 3-Way Cross-Over Study Comparing Relative Efficacy of CE Budesonide+Azelastine and Rhinocort Aqua+Astelin Nasal Sprays Against Placebo in the Treatment of AR in an EEC Model.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide/azelastine (Primary) ; Azelastine; Budesonide
- Indications Hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CyDex Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Aug 2012 Company (Ligand Pharmaceuticals) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2009 Quality of life reported at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI).
- 18 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, record no. NCT00940953).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History