A Randomized, Single-Blind, Endoscopic Evaluation Of Upper GI Mucosal Damage Induced By PL-2200 Versus Aspirin In Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/phosphatidylcholine (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors PLx Pharma
- 11 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Apr 2010 Positive results announced, according to a PLx Pharma media release.
- 01 Apr 2009 Planned end date (1 Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.