Bioavailability, pharmacokinetics and tolerability of elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/GS 9350 compared with the individual components
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Cobicistat; Elvitegravir; Emtricitabine; Ritonavir; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Nov 2010 Results have been published in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
- 13 Feb 2009 New trial record.
- 10 Feb 2009 Results presented at CROI 2009.