A Global, Multi-center, Open-label, Phase 2 Study of AGS-1C4D4 Given in Combination With Gemcitabine in Subjects With Metastatic PSCA-positive Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-PSCA monoclonal antibody (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00902291).
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT00902291).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History