Impact on Nasopharyngeal Carriage, Acute Otitis Media, Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine 1024850A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Otitis media; Pneumonia; Streptococcal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 30 Apr 2013 Results presented at the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 09 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-006551-51).
- 06 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 6179 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History