A Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Exploring Study of RX-10100 When Given for Eight Consecutive Weeks to Subjects With Major Depression Disorder (MDD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Jun 2012 Results published in Psychopharmacology.
- 01 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met according to results published in Psychopharmacology.
- 09 Dec 2010 Results presented yesterday at the 49th American College of Neuropsychopharmacologists (ACNP) annual meeting, according to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History