Single-Blind, Randomized, Phase Iii b Study in Children Aged 1 - 11 Years to Investigate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Interchangeability of Two Tick-Borne Encephalitis (Tbe) Vaccines Administered According to a Conventional Schedule
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tick-borne encephalitis vaccine (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Encephalitis virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation; Pfizer
- 02 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Results reported in Vaccine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History