A Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Compare the Immunogenicity, Safety, and Tolerability of Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella of Combination Vaccine ProQuad With Concomitant Administration of M-M-R II and VARIVAX in Healthy Korean Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary) ; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Varicella zoster virus vaccine live
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Mumps; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 30 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 May 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.