Clofarabine in Combination With a Standard Remission Induction Regimen (AraC and Idarubicin) in Patients 18-60 Years Old With Previously Untreated Intermediate and Bad Risk Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) or High Risk Myelodysplasia (MDS) : a Phase I-II Study of the EORTC-LG and GIMEMA (AML-14A Trial).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.