Study of Oral Clofarabine Plus Low-dose Cytarabine in Previously Treated AML and High-Risk MDS Patients at Least 60 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.