Prospective, Randomized Study Comparing Effect on Wound Healing of Vigamox (Moxifloxacin 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution) and Cravit (Levofloxacin 0.5% Ophthalmic Solution) Administered Post-Surgically in Patients Undergoing Cataract Extraction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Ophthalmic infections; Postoperative infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 20 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 79 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2009 New trial record