A Randomised, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Centre, Phase I Study in Healthy Volunteers to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AZD4017 After Repeated Ascending Oral Doses.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 4017 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 28 Jun 2011 Pharmacodynamic analysis results presented at the 71st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 17 Jun 2009 Actual number of patients (107) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.