A Phase I/II Multicenter, National, Open-Label Study of Panobinostat in Combination With Idarubicin and Cytarabine in Patients Aged 65 Years or Older With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloblastic Leukaemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PANOBIDARA
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.