Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Perennial Sublingual SIT With a Solution of Grass Pollen Allergen in Children With Clinically Relevant Grass Pollen Sensitivity in Comparison to a Standard Treatment With Add on Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 15 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 232.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History