Comparative Antimicrobial Efficacy of Two Topical Acne Therapies for the Treatment of Moderate to Moderately Severe Facial Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Clindamycin/tretinoin (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 22 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2009 New trial record