A Phase 1/2, Multiple-Dose, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Efficacy, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous CNTO 328, an Anti-Interleukin 6 (IL-6) Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Siltuximab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Centocor
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Feb 2012 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 84 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.