A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Two Doses of Adjuvanted Monovalent Influenza Vaccine in Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Dec 2011 Results published in Vaccine.
- 07 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (3647) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.