Preoperative Radiotherapy With Capecitabine and Bevacizumab in Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer: CRAB Phase II Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRAB
- 22 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 New trial record