Neoadjuvant Azacitidine With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel for Suboptimal Newly Diagnosed Ovarian Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment as unable to recruit due to lack of eligible patients
- 15 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 Feb 2009 New trial record