Characterization of Immunological Profile of Renal Transplant Patients Undergoing Induction Treatment With Thymoglobulin vs. IL-2 Receptor Antagonist Basiliximab.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Basiliximab
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2009 Planned end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 New trial record