Pilot Study of Phosphodioesterase-5 Inhibitor Tadalafil (Cialis) as an Immunomodulator in Patients With Oral Cavity and Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.