Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing the Frequency of Major Erythroid Response (MER) to Treatment With Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Alone and in Combination With Epoetin Alfa (Procrit) in Subjects With Low- or Intermediate-1 Risk MDS and Symptomatic Anaemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ChOPIN
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.