Randomized Phase III Trial Comparing the Frequency of Major Erythroid Response (MER) to Treatment With Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Alone and in Combination With Epoetin Alfa (Procrit) in Subjects With Low- or Intermediate-1 Risk MDS and Symptomatic Anaemia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Epoetin alfa
- Indications Anaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ChOPIN
- 10 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 15000 to 252.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.