A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Multidose Study of MDX-1203 in Subjects With Advanced/Recurrent Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma or Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MDX 1203 (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 94 to 26 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History