ATTAX 3:A randomised phase II study evaluating weekly docetaxel, cisplatin, fluoropyrimidine (wTCF) plus or minus panitumumab in advanced oesophago-gastric cancer to evaluate response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Docetaxel; Fluorouracil
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAX-3
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Objective-clinical-response-rate' has not been met.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History