A 12 Weeks Open Label Two Parallel Groups Study to Assess the Efficacy of Orally Administered Duloxetine 60 mg and 120 mg Per Day on Treatment Outcomes in Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain With and Without Co-morbid Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Major depressive disorder; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Jul 2010 to Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.