A Phase 1, Open Label, Randomized, Single Dose, Parallel Group Study To Estimate The Relative Bioavailability Of Fixed Combination Tablets Of Azithromycin And Chloroquine Compared To Co-Administered Individual Tablets Of Azithromycin And Chloroquine In Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin; Chloroquine; Chloroquine/azithromycin
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 22 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 New trial record