A Long-Term, Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Comparative Safety Study of LY2140023 Versus Atypical Antipsychotic Standard of Care in Patients With DSM-IV-TR Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pomaglumetad methionil (Primary) ; Aripiprazole; Olanzapine; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.