A Phase 3 Safety and Efficacy Study of Boceprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1 Who Failed Prior Treatment With Peginterferon/Ribavirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Boceprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 08 Nov 2011 Tolerability results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 07 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History