A Phase II Study of Fludarabine (F), Rituximab and Avastin (A) Followed by RA Maintenance Therapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Sep 2009 to Jan 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.