Tasigna (Nilotinib) Plus Multi-Agent Chemotherapy for Newly-Diagnosed Philadelphia Chromosome-Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary) ; Daunorubicin; Prednisolone; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jun 2015 Results published in the Blood.
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Dec 2013 Final results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.