A Phase II Trial of Evaluating Circulating Endothelial Cell as A Surrogate Marker for Monitoring Treatment Efficacy of Docetaxel Plus Capecitabine With Bevacizumab as First Line Treatment for Patients With Locally Recurrent and Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Docetaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as per the ClinicalTrials.gov record..
- 15 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by Roche website.