A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Metoclopramide Nasal Spray Solution in Diabetic Subjects With Gastroparesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Metoclopramide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic gastroparesis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINT
- Sponsors Evoke Pharma
- 25 Apr 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (The Primary Efficacy Endpoint is the Change From Baseline to Week 4 of the Treatment Period in the Modified Gastroparesis Cardinal Symptom Index-Daily Diary (mGCSI-DD) Total Score.), as reported by Evoke Pharma media release.
- 24 Jun 2015 According to an Evoke Pharma media release, data from this trial have been published in the Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology journal published by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA).
- 18 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.