A Single Arm Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Therapy Using Irinotecan Bead in Patients With Resectable Liver Metastases From Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARAGON-II
- Sponsors Biocompatibles International
- 29 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (tumour resectability at surgery) according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.