A Crossover Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of the Phase III and Commercial Risedronate 35 mg Delayed Release Formulations.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 19 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 312 to 538 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.