A Phase IIIb Multicenter, 52 Week Treatment, Randomized, Blinded, Double Dummy, Parallel Group Efficacy Study Comparing the Effect of Inhaled Indacaterol 150 µg o.d. vs Inhaled Tiotropium 18 µg o.d. on Lung Function, Rate of Exacerbations and Related Outcomes in Patients With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INVIGORATE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Aug 2012 Actual end date Jul 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.