Pregnenolone Augmentation in the Treatment of Patients With Recent-Onset Schizophrenia: an 8-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregnenolone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Feb 2014 Results published in the Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences.
- 27 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Schedule-for-Assessment-of-Negative-Symptoms' has been met according to results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 27 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.