A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Efficacy and Safety Study Comparing the Azilsartan Medoxomil Plus Chlortalidone Fixed-Dose Combination vs Benicar HCT (Olmesartan Medoxomil-Hydrochlorothiazide) in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2013 Pooled analysis presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 20 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 21st European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 24 May 2011 Results presented at the 26th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History