Observational Cohort Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) in Patients With Moderate Renal Impairment (Creatinine Clearance 30-50 ml/Min) Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement Surgery or Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jul 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Jun 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jul 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.