A Treatment Protocol to Monitor the Safety of a 200 mg Daily Dose of Bicalutamide (Casodex) in Patients With Advanced Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 20 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Feb 2012 Location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Planned end date 1 Jun 2013 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.