Cilostazol Verse Asprin for Vascular Dementia in Poststroke Patients With White Matter Lesions (CAVAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke; Vascular dementia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAVAD
- 21 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 New trial record