A Phase IIa, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Add-On Therapy, 2-Period Cross-Over Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of MK5757 for the Treatment of Cognitive Impairment in Men With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MK 5757 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Dec 2010 Primary endpoint (Brief Assessment of Cognition in Schizophrenia) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.