A Pilot Randomized Two-Arm Study of a DNA Vaccine Encoding Prostatic Acid Phosphatase(PAP) in Patients With Non-Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PTVG-HP DNA vaccine (Primary) ; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.