A Phase II Clinical Trial of Four Cycles of Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel Given Concurrently With Pazopanib as Neoadjuvant Therapy Followed by Postoperative Pazopanib for Women With Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.