An Observer-blind, Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Haemophilus Influenzae and Streptococcus Pneumoniae Candidate Vaccine in Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Haemophilus influenzae-pneumococcal vaccine; Hepatitis A-hepatitis B vaccine
- Indications Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Feb 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2009 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.