A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Dutogliptin/PHX1149T in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on a Background Medication of Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dutogliptin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 1400 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database. (Parent trial: EudraCT2008-008974-30)
- 21 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial center identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 23 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.